Clear Braces by ClearCorrect
Clear braces are a very appealing alternative for adults needing orthodontic treatment. We use Clear Correct clear braces aligners. You’ll wear a series of clear brace aligners over 6-18 + month— the gentle pressure from the aligner moves teeth to their proper position. Dr. Bloom (occlusal specialist) uses this method when metal braces aren’t necessary. Aligner therapy is also ideal if you want a smile enhancement. We get beautiful results combining aligner therapy with composite bonding.
Based on your digital scan, photographs and models, he evaluates your specific needs and designs a treatment plan with the ClearCorrect team. In addition to achieving your most aesthetic smile, Dr Bloom makes sure your bite is in harmony, and joints (TMJs) are in correct position—your insurance that your beautiful smile will be long lasting.
ClearCorrect uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth.
- The appliances are made through coordination of Dr. Bloom’s expertise, and guidance, 3-D computer printing technology and The ClearCorrect dental lab.
- You wear each set of clear aligners for 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- As you replace each clear aligner with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Bloom has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Bloom about once every 4 to 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months, the average number of clear aligners you might wear is between15 and 30—depending on your treatment plan.